This policy governs the MyDonations.com Web-site and other Web-sites owned and operated by TMS Associates, Inc (TMSA). Our policy does not govern Web-sites of other parties to which we may provide links, because TMSA is not responsible, and can not control the privacy practices or content of those sites. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading communication industry privacy guidelines.
We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our online offerings so that we can better serve your needs. Therefore, here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our Web sites:
When you register at MyDonations.com, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, and/or other information. Once you register and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
TMSA also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you requested.
TMSA uses information for three general purposes: to fulfill the reporting requirements of IRS; to allow the organizations you participate with to send you announcements, reminders and alerts; and to customize the advertising and content you might see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
TMSA will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone.
TMSA will provide access to your Individual Identifying Information to organizations that you voluntarily associate with during the registration process. In addition to this, we will share this information with other entities when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate TMSA Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
You have the ability to edit your MyDonations Account Information at any time. To request account maintenance, contact us at email@example.com or call us at
Your MyDonations.com account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We use SSL to protect your login data transmission.
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyDonations.com receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you register with MyDonations.com.
When certain a mydonations.com web pages are requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting mydonations from geographical regions.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact email@example.com.